Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"My Life Would Suck Without You!"


This has been the view from my computer for the last week.....Papa Bear has been working from home!! In the words of Snow....Can I just say...He is a good man.... But, having him here REALLY disrupts the ambiance of the house.


These 2 are freaked out too! No more leisurely coffee breaks and being held. So sir, we have to work, we are proactive and productive! All day, wink, wink.

But really, I love having you here...."My Life WOULD Suck Without You!"

3 comments:

A Sassy Chick said...

He is a good man! I know I kind-a like him! :)
xoxo

Melissa P said...

Papa Bear is a good man! You and I hit the jack pot.. we both are very blessed!!

Andrea said...

It's so good to have PapaBear home! He makes me laugh when he answers the phone. PapaBear, ALL our lives would SUCK without you!!!!!!
love,
Snow
p.s. However, one hubby at home during the day is all this fairy-tale land needs....just in case Sneezy is gettin' any ideas about workin' from home. EEEEEK!