Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas Part II

We got to Chicago just ahead of the snow.


It was Perfect! Drew and Hunter could play in the snow


and we could watch from the warm living room window.


Meet their new brother


and first snowman Jorge- said in a very Latin accent :)


One night we bundled up and headed to Lincoln Park Zoo- they decorate for Christmas and had great lights. It inspired me until I thought about having to take it all down!


The consequences of snow are probably only fun if you're visiting for a week and know you're headed south to warmer temperatures. Like putting salt on the driveway and sidewalks to melt the snow and


SNOW BLOWING!!!! Can I just say.... if I ever live anywhere close to snow, I'm going to have the biggest most bada** snow blower ever!


and finally Christmas Day!

No comments: