Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tour of Homes-in your pajamas

Ta-Da!










Today's the day! Am I ready??? Nooooo! The house is a mess, the camera isn't charged and it's overcast outside, not good for taking cheerful pictures. But, I'll take care of all that and have pretty pictures up by the end of the day. Here's a sneak peak:


If you're on the ball and have your pictures ready, link them to my blog for everyone to see. It's easy- Go over to the right of the page under music you'll see
"2008 Christmas Tour of Homes" Snow is already there and could use some company. Follow the directions and be linked up. On a more sophisticated blog, everything would be in this section, but I'm still learning! I can't wait to see all the pretty homes!

5 comments:

Melissa P said...

LOVE IT ALL!!!! Will you help me with my fireplace?!

Queenie said...

Yea! Thanks for the invite and now I'm a blogger! Your house looks lovely and the music is REALLY COOL. I need a private lesson when you have a moment ;)

A Sassy Chick said...

I missed the target. :(
I tried a couple times yesterday to post, but the pix. would freeze the system during the upload. I'll try again later.
The house looks fabulous and you have beautiful decorations!!
XOXO

Susanne said...

Love the santa hats on the backs of the chairs. So fun. Your home looks lovely.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty--your house is gorgeous! :) Merry Christmas!