Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's easier to beg for forgivness than ask permission

Our house is divided. Baby Bear & I LOVE all things cell phone. Papa Bear & Teen Bear could care less. But lately even Teen Bear has been saying, "Mom, I think we need to get another cell phone". This is a HUGE admission for him. Several times I have forced him to take mine or Papa Bear's phone. Guess what happened? I washed both of them within a matter of weeks. I liked my phone, really liked it! I bought a replacement on ebay that from the picture I liked, but in person was UGLY! So today Baby Bear & I decided to throw caution to the wind and beg for forgiviness when we bought these:
Can you guess who's is who's?
It's the little things that make him happy.

Why no picture of Teen Bear, because he still really doesn't care!

Per your request- There has been mention that Goldie doesn't exist.
She does. She's just too busy to talk.

No comments: